A number of promotional opportunities are available to our facility users:
- Ticketed events will be listed on our website.
- For a fee, we can direct market to our 10,000 known ticket buyers through our e-mail lists.
- Limited consultation is available with the Events Manager regarding media placement and other promotional opportunities.
- Advertising arrangements can be made through our office.
Our professional staff will guide you through the ticketing process, from important decisions such as ticket prices and scaling of the house, to final reconciliation.
- All ticketed events handled by our box office.
- Website listing free of charge for ticketed events.
- Box office reports available upon request.
- Special requests can be arranged (group sales, off-site ticket sales, etc.)
- Box office fees included in facility rental fee.
Regular box office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and three hours before starting time on days of events. We are closed during winter and spring breaks and all university recognized holidays.