GPAC Journeys to USA International Ballet Competition
For Immediate Release, March 24, 2009 Contact: Carrie Corbett, 901-751-7501
GPAC Journeys to the USA International Ballet Competition
Germantown, TN - For its 2010 GPAC Journey, GPAC has arranged an exclusive excursion to attend the final Gala Ceremony and Performance of the USA International Ballet Competition (IBC) on June 26-27 in Jackson, Ms. During this two-week "Olympic-style" competition, the world's most talented dancers will vie for gold, silver, and bronze medals in addition to cash awards and scholarships. Sister competitions are held in Varna, Bulgaria, Tokyo, Japan and Moscow, Russia.
This excursion is the fourth in the "GPAC Journeys" Series, which provides patrons the opportunity to journey the Mid-South and beyond to experience an array of arts, culture and entertainment. It is important to note that single tickets to this event are not available. The only way to attend the final event exclusively is by joining GPAC for this spectacular weekend.
· Roundtrip transportation which includes a box lunch on the way to Jackson, MS
· Accommodations at the official IBC Host Hotel Jackson Marriot
· Dinner at Bravo! Italian Restaurant prior to the Performance
· Prime ticket to the Awards Gala Performance
· Ticket to the exclusive Grand Prix Ball at the MS Museum of Art
· Sunday Brunch at the Historic Fairview Inn
· Private Tour of Eudora Welty Home
· Commemorative program and IBC poster
Price: Single: $395
USA IBC Web Site: www.usaibc.com